00 44 (0) 1684 290077
IMO comment on Tektrak supplied vessel: Quote " fresh water management plan is very comprehensive" & "a really good document" - August 2013. Potable Water Test Kits and Water Safety Management Plans supplied by tektrak
Under MLC 2006 (applicable from August 2013) you now need to carry out "regular comprehensive documented testing of your ships’ drinking water supplies".
Easiest Compliant Marine Potable Water Test Kit Available
Tektrak™Potable Water/Drinking Water Test Kit - the full kit option
Why you should choose Tektrak®
- To help you we supply all information, training DVD, test instructions on USB, log sheets and further options through the tektrak Cloud if required.
- Easy and full compliance with WHO guidelines & MLC 2006 Aug 2013 (see MLC 2006 here)
- for all systems; bunkering, network, super-chlorination, outlets, storage tanks
- sufficient tests for all identified risk points for one year
- Easy to use instructions
- accurate testing
- Water Safety Plan option (see tektrak Cloud)
- Cost effective and no hidden costs!
- The kit contains all equipment and reagents, with replacements readily available.
- Technical helpline mon-fri 9-5pm
Test Kit Size (H.54cms x L.60cms x W.42cms. 6.5kg) Excludes Incubator
Tektrak™ Water Safety Plan
Every ship is required to have a Water Safety Plan under MLC 2006 as well as onboard testing. Tektrak is able to offer a fast reliable and compliant Water Safety Plan specific to each individual ship. This is done using our Tektrak Cloud. Please ask for details, call us now:
Tel: 01684 290077 Email:
Tektrak® Water Safety Plan- electronic and Cloud based Management System
Tektrak is able to provide each vessel with a unique Water Safety Plan and Potable Water Management System to satisfy the IMO, ILO and WHO current regulations.
Each individual Safety Plan Must assess the specific Parameters that influence risk for each vessel, the Water Safety Plan identifies risks, control measures, points and design, specify operational monitoring limits and incorporate corrective action plans, It will also identify which tests you need and what you need to have in your test kit .
The WSP will give each ship a management system, that covers documentation, validation and verification as well as specifying communication procedures. Contact us for full details here. or call 00 44 (0) 1684 290077.