00 44 (0) 1684 290077
The Aquamarine Incubator is ideal for the modern Laboratory.
It can be used in the vertical or horizontal position.
Rotating the regulating screw with a screwdriver can control the working temperature. Turning to the left decreases and to the right increases the temperature. (1mm turn = approx 1 degree)
The unit is fitted with an overheating fuse for safety in the event of accidental overheating.
Points to Note
- Make sure that the door is properly closed, and do not open more than 90 degrees.
- Avoid direct sunlight shining on the door. Do not place plastic tubes direct on the floor on the set, always use the shelf provided.
- Setting up Remove from packaging and plug into mains supply.
- Place shelf into desired position, stand thermometer on the shelf.
- Switch on and check lamp is lit.
- After 30 minutes the set temperature is reached (approx 35°C)
- The Incubator can be easily cleaned with standard cleaning and disinfectant materials.
- Fluids containing Methanol, Acetone, etc should never be used for cleaning purposes.
- Temperature Range : 25 – 45 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1°C
- Voltage: 230V / 110V / 12V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Consumption: 26W / 0.2A
- Safety Class: II
- Construction: Flame Resistant PC & ABS
- Door: PC, transparent
- Thermometer: Up to 60°C
- Base: ABS
- External Dimensions: 310 x 155 x 168 mm
- Internal Dimensions: 220 x 120 x 150 mm
- Weight: 1.1 Kg